The team at RJR have worked tirelessly over many years to become a quality provider of quality match and training balls that suit all grades and forms of cricket including both junior and women’s cricket.
This ball will swing for longer and maintain its shape for as long as any competitor product in the market. Again, don’t be fooled by the price this is a serious 2-piece cricket ball that will be sure to impress.
- Premium quality 2- Piece Australian Alum tanned leather
- Layered quilt Cortex centre for shape retention and feel on to and off the bat.
- Lacquer finish to suit Australian conditions
- Suitable for association and club cricket.
- Special deals for large orders over 100 balls